Proud to be a Teacher

Jun 24, 2017


Mahendra Waghela: With Radio Mirchi Paint My India Contest Winners



Group show at Ravi Shankar Art Gallery Ahmedabad

FREE TRIAL CLASS

*********************************************
TIMING
SLevel 1 Elementary
Monday / Wednesday / Friday 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm

Level 2 Intermediate
Monday / Wednesday / Friday 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm

Level 3 Advanced
Monday / Wednesday / Friday 11.00 am to 1.00 pm
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday 5.00 pm to 8.00 pm

*********************************************
Weekend  Batches  for 

Working Professionals and Homemakers 
at Rituraj Nirmaan, B/h Mondeal Park, Near Gurudwara, S.G. Highway.

Call now, start today!

Mobile: +91 9687707579


CHECK THE OPINIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS AND TESTIMONIALS FROM A BROAD CROSS SECTION OF STUDENTS WITH VARIOUS ASPIRATIONS AND GOALS!



Ruchi Sinha (Japanese Language Expert and Homemaker):


"I have some flexible time for myself now. So I decided to learn systematically, starting from the very basics, to explore the entire gamut of visual arts, namely pencil sketching, ink washes, water color, poster color, acrylics and finally, oil painting."


Himanshu Aggarwal (IT Professional):




" I finally found the most creative and satisfying way to spend my empty hours. This is the kind of art training I was always looking for. I have decided to run through the entire spectrum of drawing and painting techniques, then I will decide on my specialization. I am connecting with my dream after a long gap, but this time I am more determined than ever." 


Nitil (Software Programmer):



"I have drawn for years but this is a more structured and disciplined approach. I am on travel right now but I have paid the fees in advance to book the Saturday-Sunday slot. My goal is to hone my drafting skill to the max and find an outlet for my creative expression."


Rekha Girish (Artist - Homemaker): 

"I liked the structured approach. I was taken through each stage of creations. After several practical exercises and demonstrations, I felt a new confidence as an artist. Within three weeks after joining the class, I have started my first oil painting, a still life on canvas."


Mrs. K. Prashanti (Aspiring Painter - Homemaker): 

"I joined the course in May, after recommended by a fallow student who happened to be my neighbor. I drew as per instructions and followed the practical exercises diligently. The instructor guided me through the complete course of three months and gave several practical demonstration for sketching and painting techniques for various medium such as pencil and wax crayons on paper, water color on paper and acrylic and oil on canvas. It is an extremely exciting and deeply satisfying journey for me. After watching the instructor draw and paint, I have finished several paintings on my own already."


Painting Class in Progress:

Painting Exhibition with six students at Ravi Shankar Art Gallery (Ahmedabad Mirror, January 19th)

Watercolor painting on handmade paper:


 Oil color portrait on canvas:

 Pencil sketch, student's work:

 Black ink wash on handmade paper:

 watercolor landscape on handmade paper:


In local newspaper City Bhaskar Daily:

1 comment:

  1. hi
    Awesome I really like your post Great valuable information.
    Replica Watches In India | fake Watches in India | Copy watches india | First Copy Watches India
    Navin Kumar
    latestbazaar456@gmail.com
    https://latestbazaar.in

    ReplyDelete